Connecting Africans to Opportunities.
Reporting into Sales Manager, BuyRentKenya
Direct Reports None
What you’ll be doing... Organizational:
• Generating sales revenue in accordance with individual and team goals
• Make a large number of outbound calls and hold meetings with prospective clients. This also includes being able to close deals independently as well as in collaboration with the team.
• Demonstrate the ability to work within a team and take on leadership roles when required.
• Managing all facets of the sales cycle, including prospecting, negotiating and closing.
• Maintaining a stellar client list, building relationships with them and helping clients maximize the value of subscribing to BuyRentKenya.
• Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly sales quotas
• Assisting in improving the website and its user interface
• Handling other related responsibilities which may become appropriate from time to time.
• Full ownership for sales strategy and execution of our mission
• Document proved tactics in the sales process, and ensure adherence to Best Sales Practice framework.
• Communicate learnings on Agents & Developers account performance to the team leader.
• Update your team leader on any changing business trends in the sector in which the company operates in terms of product offering, customer care, /sales approaches etc to enhance its competitiveness, market presence, and brand loyalty.
• Meet your sales targets consistently in line with business goals and grow from strength to strength.
• Maintain a record of all your transactions with clients on CRM.
• Give feedback to the organization, comments and concerns that you receive from your clientele for the maintenance and development of better services.
• communicate strongly with a clear neutral accent, able to speak convincingly and write just as well.
• Willing to lead by example and your clients have to remember you for delivering on your promise.
• possess exceptional selling skills, a closer and a believer in the after sales effort.
• Demonstrate your attention to detail in your planning, which is key to this role, where you shall formulate and execute key plans geared towards your markets.
1. Being surrounded by great technology is the start.
Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. Thousands of connections. A personal experience for each customer created by you. Embark on a sales career with us:
2. Have more control over your income.
Our company offers a competitive salary plus commissions and other incentives.
Oh, and did we mention great benefits.
3. Be Challenged.
Our technologies, and our customers’ needs, are always evolving. You’ll be at the forefront of the tech world’s latest solutions.
4. Create a path for success.
We have an internal sales training program that starts day one.
We believe in lifelong learning, and also provide training for continued development.We also have a Sales Academy to ensure you are fully equipped with relevant selling skills. Our investment is you and your success.
What we’re looking for
A Business degree preferably in Sales & Marketing from a recognized university is a prerequisite.
At least 2- 3 years’ experience selling with a proven track record, with a substantive interest in the property industry.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Great Presentation Skills.
• Positive Attitude and outward thinking will be an expectation.
• Attendance and on-time reporting will be expected of you.
• Passionate display of teamwork and solution orientation as well as supportive in the work environment a must.
After you apply
1. You may be required to take an assessment (30 mins)
2. If you’re selected to move forward one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
When you join our company
1. You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. You will be powering a leading team in the new way solutions are provided, with clients as the motivation.
2. Our company is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness.
3. We will ensure the softest landing to Buy Rent Kenya.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer .We will be more than happy to celebrate your milestones when you come on board.