Our client, a company that specialises in individual performance improvement is looking to recruit a Sales Executive. The work of the Sales Executive is grounded in the ability to invest in and engage with students, to ultimately increase the sales revenue. This is largely an independent role for a sales executive with a high degree of business maturity. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise in their education offerings.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
• Understand and guide the learning application process to improve results and generate annual renewal of sales.
• Develop and execute marketing and leadership plans to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
• Partner and nourish relationships with stakeholders and corporate clients
• Have the ability to lead consultative conversations with student and corporate clients and make recommendations and enhancements.
• A bachelor’s degree in any field is required – preferably marketing.
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• A background in an educational environment.
• High sales acumen and experience engaging with decision makers.
• A stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance in a medium to large corporate environment.
• A consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting, and driving opportunities to closure.
• A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills energy, motivation, and enthusiasm is advantageous.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
• Must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to decision makers in the company and stakeholders in the education sector.
• Ability to project manage, problem solve and present solutions to clients experiencing adversity.
Monthly gross salary: KES 100,000
Deadline: 30th May 2022
Career Level: Mid Level
**We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.**
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget