Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
• Creating a portfolio of customer account to achieve revenue targets
• Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs.
• Maintain Customer Accounts within the appropriate software application.
• Generating new sales through strong customer networks.
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner..
• Report on the status of accounts and transactions on a weekly basis.
• Achieve sales targets, aligned with company objectives.
• Monitor sales metrics (Monthly& quarterly) sales results and annual forecasts.
• Follow departmental policy and procedures.
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth during sales forums.
• Engage with minimum 12customers per day through physical visits/Telesales and follow up with all prospects within two days.
• Report on competitor activity, while monitoring their sales performance.
• Report market feedback and trends in the weekly meetings
Preferred Skills & Requirements
• 1-2 years sales experience in a sales representative job
• Candidates should have knowledge of beauty products
• Ability to develop lasting customer relationships.
• Develop the partner ecosystem to enable a stronger go-to-market approach to increase market coverage.
• Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently and a strong desire to succeed.
• A consultative sales approach for selling solutions.
• A documented history of attaining or exceeding sales targets
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Creative, ‘out of the box’ thinker.
• Demonstrable drive to excel in selling.
• Independent, self-motivated and dedicated to success.
• Solid business acumen understanding the complexities of business and customer needs.
• Knowledge of software systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing. Candidates with adequate experience and holding Diploma in Sales & Marketing will be considered.