The ideal candidate will set both short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. One must be able to recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. As a sales manager you must be ffamiliar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures, as well as rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
• Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans
• Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Plan to ensure achievement of target by aligning with company sales policies and strategies
• Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
• Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
• Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
• Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
• Distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
• Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
• Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
• Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
• Prepare reporting as needed
Sales Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in business or related field.
• 2-3 years work experience in a sales managerial position
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience managing and directing a sales team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedication to providing great customer service.
• Ability to lead a sales team.