Responsibilities for the Sales Job
• Marketing company’s products to the public
• Generating, meeting assigned sales targets and closing sales on a consistent basis
• Ensuring sales growth in the company
• Daily prospecting of potential and new clients. Maintaining a list of prospective clients that he/she is targeting.
• These should be qualified as suitable clients i.e. expected to generate large, repeat orders and with sufficient liquidity to pay outstanding amounts on time.
• Follow up on clients and attending meetings and presentations with clients
• Attending office meetings, trainings and activations.
• Maintaining Customer Relationships through follow-up and appropriate, timely contact.
• Resolving issues, communicating feedback, and in general ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Forecasting/Communicating Status of Opportunities in order to keep the General Manager informed continuously of his/her list of prospective clients.
• Documenting his/her sales development activity for each client (frequency and nature of contact, summary of discussions and evaluation of the status of the relationship), and will communicate this documented activity to the General Manager regularly (this information will be documented and communicated in the form of periodic reports).
• Providing a sales forecast at the start of every month, which is expected to be reasonably accurate and reliable.
• Submitting weekly sales reports
*Sales Job Qualifications*
• Degree, Diploma or a certificate in any livestock related course and MUST be registered by kvb . Experienced marketers will be given preference.
• Candidates with Agriculture related bachelor course are also encouraged to apply.
• Strong business development and marketing skills
• Have strong communication skills.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Ability to convince clients
• Someone who can demonstrate high levels of integrity, honesty
• Ability to set realistic targets and meet them
• Possession strong presentation skills, are able to craft together convincing and structured proposals to clients.
• Ability to enhance teamwork
• Those with BCE class driving license with 5 years accident free experience will have an added advantage.
*How To Apply*
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and testimonials in *PDF format* where the application letter *MUST* be handwritten stating their current and expected salary, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.