Contract to begin between 16th June and 1st of July 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific job duties will vary from day to day. However, core tasks include:
Manage Sales Reps
· Conduct team meetings, advise, motivate and offer incentives for representatives to achieve and exceed goals
· Team weekly, monthly, and annual goal-setting, tracking and sales metrics
· Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
· Develop and implement training programs that teach sales representatives how to get customers, negotiate real estate deals, acquire financing, and fill out sales paperwork accurately and key in all details into the CRM platforms/dashboards
· Perform regular site visits, monitoring all on-going maintenance/construction projects performed by external contractors
· Manage and plan property operating budgets, controlling property income and expenses, and complete required reports including weekly, monthly, quarterly leasing, variance, and capital reporting
· Order supplies, preparing employee commissions and budget reports
· Marketing, and planning open houses and other events that help develop sales leads.
· Attend board meetings and present routine reports, including activity reports, variance reports, property inspections, roof inspections, and lighting reports
· Maintain Client Relationships
· Keep clients satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
Meet with Clients
· Meet with clients who need specialised attention or who are experiencing a difficult situation plus assist sales representatives who need guidance with client meetings and communication.
· Stay current on the real estate industry, the supervisor will spend time researching new housing regulations and legislation that affect the sales office. Also, attend industry meetings, seminars, and conferences to expand their industry knowledge and develop professional networks.
o Working experience in real estate sales
o Excellent communication, negotiation and conflict-management
o Established relationships with clients and service providers
o Ability to travel and work an unpredictable schedule
o At least 3 years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
o Demonstrated and proven sales results
o Advanced computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking merchandise, online scheduling
o In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
o Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
o Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently