Senior Marketing Content Developer
Marketing & Communications
7+ years of experience in writing and editing marketing content for software companies, preferably experience in writing for developer, engineering leadership, or DevOps teams.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:7 years
You will work in partnership with the growth marketing (demand-generation) team and subject matter experts in PM to develop and QA/copy edit short- and long-form content. The near-term will focus on short-form content, but there will be opportunities to expand the role to include more long-form copy. Short-form content for original development and/or review includes content required to execute campaigns, primarily email copy, but may also include landing pages, microsites, paid media ad copy, and copy associated with promoting events like speaker and presentation abstracts.
Additional projects may include (1) managing and contributing content to the Blog pipeline, (2) pulling together the monthly newsletter, (3) supporting the PM directors in content development tasks including researching and drafting product marketing collateral, and (4) supporting the Corporate Marketing communications strategy and brand/content development plan.
The copy should be educational, creative, persuasive, well-organized and meet our brand guidelines and quality standards.
- Create content for email campaigns that is on message and compels action, including sequenced content for nurture/drip campaigns.
- Produce different variations of email copy, subject line, landing page copy as needed to enable AB testing.
- Assist and collaborate with the MDR/SDR and sales leaders to generate content used for outbound outreach.
- Create content related to event execution (e.g.company, speaker, presentation abstracts, landing pages for events and ABM campaigns).
- Generate marketing case study and success story collateral from our customer/data collection processes and tools.
- Create derivative (repurposed) content by mining customer and prospect Webcast events for Blog material, Newsletter blurbs, web-site proofpoints quotes.
- Support the PM directors in their content generation needs. This may include creating drafts or copy editing drafts of PM content deliverables or conducting research or data collection tasks.
- Support corporate communications strategy as needed and depending on skills (e.g. press releases, article placements, etc.).
- Takeover the monthly newsletter editor function - owning the content collection, curating/writing, layout, and delivery.
- Create/own the blog program including managing and building an article pipeline, contributing original content, ensuring SEO optimization, managing guest authors, reviewing/approving all content, and driving the cadence.
- Provide a layer of QA control by reviewing, editing and approving all content for public distribution that meets Gradle’s very high quality standards.
- Understand the Gradle brand and messaging guidelines and framework.
- Work with Growth Marketing to measure and optimize content effectiveness (e.g. using A/B testing).
- 7+ years of experience in writing and editing marketing content for software companies, preferably experience in writing for developer, engineering leadership, or DevOps teams.
- Experience in writing sales outreach emails and developing nurture campaigns for audiences/personas listed above.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment, think strategically, and have relentlessly high standards and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably a focus/concentration in English, technical writing and/or computer science.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured