Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain upgrade and redesign ongoing and existing clients applications.
- Design, develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations for our clients.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Develop and architect lifecycle of projects working on different technologies and platforms.
- Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
Senior Software Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience is a must.
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
How to apply
Application should be sent by providing an updated 2 page Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 3rd August 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ARI Limited is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.