What if you could multiply your impact by making developers around the world better? If that excites you then we may be the right team for you.
The Microsoft Graph Developer Experience Team helps developers around the world to use the Microsoft Graph to build powerful and insightful experiences for their customers leveraging data from Microsoft Services like M365. We build SDKs to support these experiences across a broad spectrum of languages, along with tooling and other experiences that help developers maximize potential. We also work to drive standardization into API development and documentation.
We are looking for a smart, agile, and intellectually curious engineering manager who loves creating and building things that delight our customers. You will be working with a team of amazing engineers reporting to you, PM and with our partners across Microsoft. You will also have the opportunity to work with a variety of programming language and platforms. If working with the developer community and getting to work with different languages on different types of projects appeals to you then this may be a great opportunity for you.
As a senior software engineering manager on our team your responsibilities will include:
- Building a strong team which respects the cultural values of the Microsoft and the communities we work in.
- Build intuitive and responsive developer experiences
- Participate in the technical design, implementation, and assure quality for feature work.
- Collaborate with teams across Microsoft
- Evangelize best practices across the team
- Actively participate with our developer community
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years software development experience
- Strong .NET skills
- Prior experience developing SDKs and other developer experiences
- Strong Customer Focus