• Prepare the work schedule for the shop team.
• Train and monitor the shop team.
• Ensure high level of customer service by the team.
• Engaging suppliers and help create direct supply accounts following company procedure.
• Ensure optimum stock levels at all times.
• Organizing display of products according to the company standards.
• Ensure impeccable tidiness and cleanliness at all times.
• Explain details on the content of the products and make recommendation upon request.
• Develop system and procedures to identify slow moving products and avoid losses due to expiries
• Interact with customers and report all comments and feedback from them
• Ensure all products are entered in the POS software and issued the barcode.
• Monitoring the price labelling of the products in the displays.
• Designing and implementing internal promotions and sales push strategies.
• Must have a Diploma in a business-related field.
• Must have at least 3-5 years of working experience in a supermarket in leadership role
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Must be able to manage a Team
• Great communication skills and ability to supervise.
• Very friendly, dynamic, welcoming, attention to details with a pleasant personality.