Craydel is a platform that is on a mission to empower students with the technology, tools and guidance to access Career Guidance, Courses and institutions across Africa & the World.
Our Call Center has a position open for a Student Recruitment Advisor, reporting to the Team Lead. The role will be based at the Delta Riverside Office Park - Nairobi, Kenya
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
1. Work with sales target strategies.
2. Stay current with the market trends including competitors’ trends to identify improvements or recommend changes in products or services.
3. Provides quality information and accurate solutions for a defined scope of customer issues via email, chat, and telephone.
4. Determines when/what customer issues need to be escalated and use appropriate channels to timely resolution.
5. Provides exceptional customer service for issues and general inquiries in a quick and efficient manner.
6. Provides information to internal and external customers as requested.
7. Keeps up to date on all the technology improvements and new releases
8. Actively participates in regular team meetings, providing input to contribute to the team’s overall success in achieving customer satisfaction.
9. Problem solves and escalates to appropriate team member where necessary.
10. Product sales involvement
Professional, Technical Skills & Pre-requisites
- Candidate to have at least 1 year of experience in the education industry'
- Have at least 1 year experience in sales; field sales preferably
- Candidate has some prior experience servicing customers.
- Should have good communication skills both in English and local language.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software.
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree required