Gross Salary: Competitive,
• Develop, review, and report on the Car Sales division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic Objectives are well understood and executed by the team
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators and prospect for potential new car clients and turn this into increased business
• Identify potential car clients, and the decision-makers within the car industry, research and build relationships with them.
• Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the
• Client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view of developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales revenue.
• Use the CRM system to review and monitor team sales performance and identify areas to improve and create performance metrics for team members
• Develop and prepare daily reporting structure for the team on the ground that ensures accountability of work being done
• Degree/ Diploma in any field
• 1-3 years experience as a Car Consultant/Manager/Team Lead or a similar
• Established professional relationships with car dealers and motor vehicle importers in Kenya
• Superb communication, presentation, writing and reporting skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Integrity and Professionalism
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Team Lead – Car Department) on or before 30th November 2021.