Travel Required: Up to 50%
Position Type: Full Time
Direct Supervisor: COO
• Organize material and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
• Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
• Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
• Confer with customer representatives, vendors, plant executives, or publishers to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
• Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content and methods of reproduction and binding.
• Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams and charts to illustrate material.
• Study drawings, specifications, mockups and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedures and production sequence and detail.
• Interview production and engineering personnel and read journals and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods.
• Observe production, developmental and experimental activities to determine operating procedures and details.
• Arrange for typing, duplication and distriubution of material.
• Assist in laying out material for publication.
• Analyze developments in specific fields to determine the need for revisions in previous published materials and development of new material.
• Champions the correct use of the OUR CLIENT brand & logo throughout the company
• Develops Templates & SOP as requested
• Ensures branding of all our client Templates & SOPs is done as per set brand policy
• Writes technical reports with information provided by Technicians, ensures proper use of English & professional look of the documents
• Researches on issues as requested by Senior Management
• Can be ask to train others on correct use of OUR CLIENT Brand
Role related Qualifications/Skills:
• Diploma Level
• 2-3 years experience in a technical writing
• Experience in branding added advantage
• Good grasp of technical installations & willingness to learn
Role Related Competencies (Behavioral Indicators):
• self driven, a good team player
• On time performance
• Familiar with technical standards
• Thorough in follow up