Inventory/stock Management. He/she will be in charge of receive, tracking and releases products from the warehouse.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
1. Inventory/stock Management. He/she will be in charge of receive, tracking and releases products from the warehouse.
2. Data Entry.
3. Demand Planning .
4. Stock organising. He/She must ensure products are stored in a systematic and chronological manner to aid in easy tracking and retrival.
5. Packaging parts to be released.
1. Must have completed High school. Applicants with certificates in Supply chain, warehouse management and other relevant course will have an added advantage.
JOB REMUNERATION PACKAGE.
• Salary of 15,000/= PER MONTH.
• Lunch shall be provided on a daily basis.
• Company phone and laptop shall be provided.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured