Our client is specialized in Printing & Fabrication of Indoor & Outdoor Signage and Advertising, Manufacture of Shop displays, fittings and fixtures.
Responsible for client administration as well as performing a range of administrative tasks to ensure the organization functions efficiently.
Direct – General Manager
Indirect – CEO/ Directors
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate as the liaison / lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients.
- Build and maintain strong long lasting relationships with the clients.
- Investigating and solving customers problems which might be complex or long standing problems which have been passed on by account management.
- Handle clients’ requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain communications with heads of other supporting departments.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with clients both key and accounts handled by account management team.
- Ensure clients instructions are accurately documented and addressed professionally.
- Issue relevant quotations for jobs upon client requests.
- Ensure that clients are communicated to and updated on job status at all times.
- Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information pertaining to client enquiries.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by effectively following up on customer complaints for timely resolution
- Work closely with finance to ensure that collections are done effectively across all clients both key and minor, in a timely manner to boost cash flow.
- Work closely with finance to ensure that clients are invoiced for products or services provided.
- Act as general point of contact on telephones and by email and respond to general enquiries.
- Provide support to the team as required, including the communication of all relevant information.
- Research and book national and international travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Organize meeting dates and venues, liaise with attendees and manage meeting arrangements.
- Assist with the circulation of dates, agendas, papers and minutes of meetings.
- Management of contacts database.
- Maintain regular PC backup procedures.
- Assist with the management of office resources including supplies, communications, insurance, utility payments etc.
- Distribute printed materials and maintain a log of all stock held in the office.
- Assist with recruitment, staff inductions and updating office policies and procedures.
- Process expense forms and petty cash and monitor in line with relevant policies.
- Monitor and collate management information.
- Any other duties within the scope of my work as may be assigned to me from time to time.
- Undertaking any other duties, relevant to the scope of the job, which may from time to time be deemed necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience in customer service/ public relations at a signage, printing and branding related industry.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Should possess excellent customer service and written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s trends and emerging issues in customer service.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead a team.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation skills.