Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage, monitor, report and provide timely advice on cash flow and projects burn
• Ensure that all purchases of goods and services are within the approved budget
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
• Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or a business-related field.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in or related field.
• Knowledge in the principles and practices of accounting.
• Analytical, process oriented, attentive to detail, reliability and high standards of
• Computer literate with high proficiency in Quick Books and/or any other accounting software and MS Excel.
• Ability to communicate accurately, clearly, and effectively in written and spoken English.
• Team player with excellent multitasking skills
• Positive and can-do attitude.
• Awareness of business trends.