The position is ideal for an individual who is patient and willing to grow with the company. The ability to analyse the financial data, the financial behaviour, and interpret them to the management is vital in this role.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
1. Reports on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
2. On time KRA filing of VAT, PAYE, INCOME TAX and any other relevant tax obligation. In addition, responding to any issue arising from the above.
3. Managing our accounts payables. We need constant reports and advice on future spending in regards to cash at hand.
4. Managing our accounts receivables. By gathering sales report from the sales team, we expect you to provide daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports on the company’s income.
5. Preparing of company financials i.e profit and loss statement, balance sheets, trial balance e.t.c
6. On time payment of statutory deductions.
7. Formulation of new accounting standard operating procedures (SOPs) in conjunction with management.
8. Using the current ERP system to execute the accounting duties.
9. Advice management on finance matters.
10. Auditing financial transactions.
11. Prepare budget forecasts.
12. Bank reconciliation.
1. CPA certificate.
2. At least 1year working experience.
3. A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or B.COM will be an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured