The accountant will manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Work Location: Mozambique
Terms: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 3
About the Company
Our client is a conglomerate that has ventured into numerous businesses and industries. Their presence spans over 5 countries in the African Continent.
The accountant will manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. Ultimately, provide accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of the business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option), Business Management (Accounting/Finance Option), Economics, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
• Qualified Accountant (CPA (K), ACCA, or equivalent) are a mandatory requirement
• Be registered with a professional body such as ICPAK, ACCA
• Ability to take decisions within company procedures and policies as well the accountability that comes with it
• Multiskilled with ability to work across the other roles in operations
• Must be willing to relocate to Mozambique.
How to apply
If interested, send your updated CV and cover letter via "Apply Now Button".
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured