- Reconcile general ledgers, prepare financial transaction reports such as income and loss statements, balance sheets, and account reconciliations
- Prepare staff payroll.
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable and run monthly client invoices if any.
- Assist in our year-end audit with financial reporting and analysis
- Respond to client and staff inquiries concerning invoices
- Prepare month-end closing of management accounts.
- Handle regular cash book
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
· Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
1) Analytical ability
2) A methodical approach and problem-solving skills.
3) Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
4) Team working ability
5) Communication and interpersonal skills
1) Be CPA holder
2) Be proficient in MS. Office (Excel)
3) A degree in B.Com Accounting will be an added advantage.