The position holder will support provision of accounting support to the finance department of the various finance reports, accounts and reconciliation in compliance with finance policies and regulations, and the achievement of the finance department objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Posting of creditors' invoices in detail-quantity description, price etc.
- Input of petty cash vouchers
- Update and reconcile cash books
- Maintain cheque register ( office collection list ) on receipt of cheques
- Preparation of new suppliers forms
- Allocate payments from customers
- Posting parking fees for motor vehicles
- Filing of purchase invoices, petty cash, bank slips, cash receipts, bank letters
- Ensure payments of utility bills
- Ensure cheques are signed by the M.D, record on the delivery book
- Reconcile debtors
- Knowledge in imports and exports
- Filling of VAT, NSSF, NHIF, NITA, PAYE returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Creditors reconciliations
Required skills and qualifications
- Degree in Accounting or finance
- CPA (K) / ACCA
Skills and knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in working with accounts based computer applications ( sage, excel)
- Honesty, confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Excellent organizational, planning and analytical skills
- A good team player
- Attention to detail
- 3 and above years of experience in finance or accounting related role.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured