Accountant - Management Information & Reporting
Sasini Company Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Business partnering the operations department i.e. field, factories & Engineering.
2. Analyzing actual field and manufacturing KPIs and preparing detailed monthly cost reports comparing actual verses budget and identifying key overspend cost heads.
3. Physical inspection and verification of contract jobs carried out in the operations.
4. Reconciliation of manufacturing variances and efficiency analysis and interpretation of cost variances monthly.
5. Timely and accurate management reporting
6. Analysis of business KPIs as well as carrying out any ad hoc analytical work.
7. Generation of relevant journal entries and monthly general ledger reconciliation.
8. Participation in both external and internal audits and follow up on implementation of audit recommendations.
9. Preparation of various accounting schedules.
10. Monthly inventory accounting, stock take and valuation.
11. Appraisal of capital projects investments using discounted cash flow.
12. Supports the annual budgeting process.
13. Statutory Compliance and Internal Controls
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
3. At least 5 years relevant experience in Management Accounting preferably in Agriculture based organization.
4. Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
5. Hands on experience in computerized accounting.
6. Analytical skills
7. Team Player.
8. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Location: Nyamira County
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured