Ability to Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary as well as comply with financial policies and regulations and maintain all statutory requirements.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
QUALIFICATION: Diploma / Degree with two years of experience
Knowledge of ERP and skills in Microsoft Excel.
REPORTING TO: Finance Manager/ CEO
1. Must have a high level of integrity and commitment.
2. Must have a positive attitude, always looking for a solution.
3. Must be a team player, willing to go the extra mile.
4. Must be willing to work in the FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods- Biscuits and cookies) manufacturing industry.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Manage all accounting transactions.
7. Prepare simple budget forecasts.
8. Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
9. Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
10. Ensure timely collections of outstanding payments.
11. Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
12. Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements ( Not Compulsory)
13. Report on the company’s financial status in time.
14. Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
15. Comply with financial policies and regulations and maintain all statutory requirements.
16. Continuously improve through feedback.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.