Invoicing and debt collection
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
1. Invoicing and debt collection.
2.To provide general staff administration and ensure personal adherence to the organization’s code of conducts
3. To ensure compliance management including statutory compliance and taxation (annual accounts and audit, NHIF, NSSF, PAYE, VAT, etc.).
4. To manage the register of contracts, assets and security of assets.
5. Monthly bank reconciliation of all bank accounts
6. Custodian of company cheques and other company valuables
7. Ensuring proper filing and maintenance of accounting records.
8. Dealing with internal and external parties(clients, suppliers, partners and employees)
9. Payroll processing
10. VAT and Withholding Tax returns filing.
11. Petty cash management and handling
12. Assist the auditors during audit
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured