Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the accounting and financial data is collated and keyed in the relevant company software and safeguarding compliance with the accounting and finance guidelines. You will report to the senior accountant
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
· You will be required to analyze large and complex data sets of the accounting and finance department.
· You will communicate analytical findings and results to non-technical audiences in a clear and concise manner
· Acquiring and collecting raw data from various sources and processing them into meaningful information for purposes of finance and accounting.
· Cleaning, organizing, and formatting raw data to ensure it is suitable for analysis.
· Preparations of reports and visualizations based on the raw data, using software such as excel.
· Creating reports and dashboards that are accurate, insightful, and easy to understand, with a focus on delivering actionable insights to the senior accountant
· Ensuring the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of the data in the reports.
· Staying up to date on the latest data acquisition and data preparation techniques, software, and research in the field.
· Any other responsibility that shall be assigned to you by the Senior accountant or management.
Education & Experience
· A Degree in Statistics
· CPA (K), ACCA or its equivalent is an added advantage
· Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures including IFRS and IASs
· Member of ICPAK in good standing
· At least 5 years’ relevant experience
· Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Experience with data extraction and transformation
· Proficiency in computerized accounting systems. Sage, QuickBooks
· Experience working in the retail industry e.g. supermarkets, distributors, hardware
· Demonstrated experience with preparing budgets and forecasts
· High level of proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured