Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of accounts payable and general ledgers and tax compliance
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Efficient running of accounts payable function and ensuring accurate/up to date payables ledgers for Glacier Uganda & Tanzania.
- Ensuring approvals for all purchase orders and invoices are obtained.
- Timely and accurate posting of vendor invoices/credit notes.
- Monitor import stock variances as reported by respective companies, liaison with Nairobi for credit notes/correction and closure of the variance issues.
- Ensuring stock items are properly costed by assigning all import costs.
- Accurate processing and posting of vendor, other payments and withholding tax.
- Timely resolving of vendor account reconciliations issues.
- Daily update of Cashbook with all payments & prompt correction of errors highlighted in bank reconciliation report.
- Ensuring all statutory payments are done on time.
- Prepare withholding taxes due for payment by 5th day of the following month.
- Prompt postings of all withholding taxes claimable.
- Oversee petty cash imprest system and set limits.
- Review, summarize and journalize monthly petty cash expenses in Business Central
- obtain end of month cash in hand balances confirmation and reconcile with Business Central balances monthly
- Prepare various adhoc reports as required by Finance or Management.
- Assist in providing external audits reports/documents/schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- A minimum of CPA-IV
- At least 1 year’s proven experience in Finance Department
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured