Mau Summit General Supplies Ltd
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Good with accounting software • Must be an analytical, detail, and results-oriented individual
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Position: Accounts Assistant
Qualifications: Diploma/CPA Sect4 Minimum
Experience: 1-year minimum
• Processing accounts payable and receivable.
• Matching of client’s payments.
• Analyzing sales data for anomalies.
• Posting payments and sharing payment allocation schedules with suppliers
• Ensure accounting activities are recorded in appropriate systems to ensure accurate reporting
• Maintaining general ledgers.
• Resolving accounting anomalies
• Performing account/statements reconciliations.
• Maintaining accounting records daily.
• Follow the company’s established accounting processes
• Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company.
• Good with accounting software
• Must be an analytical, detail, and results-oriented individual.
• Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines and limited supervision
• Must have impeccable integrity and diligence.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Excellent MS Excel and MS Word skills.
• Working knowledge of Project Accounting and Bookkeeping Procedures.
• Superior analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured