• Gauging levels of financial risk within organizations
• Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
• Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
• Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
• Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
• Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
• Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
• Undertaking reviews of wages.
• Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data
• Examining company accounts and financial control systems
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.