Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or economics. MBA or Master in Finance is a plus A minimum of 5-6 years of experience in similar positions in Retail and/or Ecommerce companies.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
We’re looking for a passionate and methodical Accounts Payable Specialist that will have an impact across the company, and the opportunity to help build a global treasury infrastructure to promote efficiency and scale. You will be asked to develop and implement innovative solutions and deliver data-driven, insightful reporting that tracks performance and provides meaningful information to management.
Expected outcomes & responsibilities
- Execute and oversight AP process and Vendor setup.
- Proactively work to implement the necessary processes, policies, and controls required.
- Responsible for timely submission of payment runs.
- Ensure 3way matching reconciliations are done properly and resolve discrepancy claims with vendors and key stakeholders.
- Register complex invoices and systematize reconciliations processes.
- Work closely with the Accounting and outsourced team to review AP GL reconciliations.
- Participate in internal and external audits, providing necessary information timely and accurately.
- Month-end and other periodic reconciliation analysis and reporting including KPIs.
- Collaborate with other teams to build accurate projections by vendor, to improve our cash flow analysis and projections.
- Lead on implementing a new invoice approval process in FY22.
- Support Ad Hoc Accounting/Finance Requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or economics. MBA or Master in Finance is a plus
- A minimum of 5-6 years of experience in similar positions in Retail and/or Ecommerce companies.
- Solid experience in 3-way matching reconciliation process and resolving discrepancies claims.
- Solid experience registering complex invoices and reporting reconciliation analysis
- Solid experience working with ERPs. NetSuite is a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience working with G-Suite will be a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured