The key role of the candidate will be to ensure their company receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly. The successful candidate Job description will include securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
This role requires the candidate to be organized and have a keen eye for detail to spot any issues that may arise.
The person's qualifications will be the following but not limited to
• Sending of Debtors Monthly Statements
• Debtors Account Reconciliations, communication/meeting, and responding to queries.
• Follow up of old invoice Settlements
• Monthly Collection Target Setting and follow up
• Follow up on Account sign off on quarterly basis.
• Follow up of Payment Remittances and allocations
• Follow up with debtors if any amount cannot be allocated and find the reason or request for correct remittance details
• Computation of Discount and issue Credit Notes with Management Approval
• Ensure to maintain the Debtors accounts within the Credit Terms
• Reconciliations of Withholding VAT Receivables.
• Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time by the management.