Pyramidia Ventures is looking for an Admin and Accounting intern for 3-6 months. Pyramidia Ventures is a venture studio ideating, building and scaling agrifoodtech startups. Our mission is to build the companies that make the transition to a sustainable food system happen. Depending on performance, the internship could turn into a fulltime role.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Back office support such as travel logistics, events, office supplies and other administrative tasks
• Execute daily administration of financial functions (e.g., asset management in EZoffice, expense reimbursements, labourers payments)
• Record and maintain accurate and complete financial records (e.g., enter invoices in Xero)
• Ensure adequate cost control and accurate bank account, mPesa till and petty cash reconciliations
• Implement financial policies across the company (e.g., travel allowance policies)
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity
• Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations
- Passionate about Pyramidia's mission
• Excellent self-drive, high eagerness to learn as much as possible and open to feedback and coaching
• Comfortable operating in a lean, resource-constrained start-up environment
• High level of efficiency, accuracy and responsibility
• Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s in Accounting
• Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured