The ideal candidate will be keen to grow with a fast growing start-up and ensure all the admin related tasks are completed on time and perfectly. This person will be responsible for managing inventory, logistics, handling payments and duties in Accounting as well as other admin related tasks. The successful candidates Must have at least 1-2 years’ experience in Accounts and Administration. Additional experience in the Importation process will be an added advantage.
• Prepare and make payments to suppliers.
• Compiling accurate reports for VAT filling.
• Managing the Payroll for full time employees and external consultants including filling for statutory deductions i.e. NSSF, NHIF and PAYE and payment of withholding tax.
• Managing debt collection and revenue tracking.
• Inventory and stock management.
• Organizing for logistics and delivery of products to the clients and returns collection.
• Dealing with the importation process and paperwork.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree/ diploma in Accounting or related field.
• Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Must have 1- 2 years of experience in Administration and Accounting.
• Must have strong organization, planning and research skills.
• Must have excellent English communication skills.
• Must be a good Team player.
• Must be highly trustworthy.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Proficient knowledge of financial systems (Excel).
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 30,000/= (Approx. 300 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 26th November 2020.
We endeavor to contact all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***