Audit Command Language Specialist at Frank Management Consult Ltd
Software & Data
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
To be involved in data implementation, interrogation and analyzing steps
Key Responsibilities of the job:
- Order to Cash: Sales order processing, cash & credit sales, credit management systems, cash, and bank master etc
- Purchase to Pay: Requisition, tendering & quotation, order processing, receiving, invoicing, credit terms management, payment, and reconciliations. Creditor & supplier account management.
- Supply Chain: Requisition and replenishment planning, stocks management, utilizations and through put, batch handling and accounting, product costing and margin management, dispatch fulfilment and accounting etc.
- Fixed Assets Life Cycles: CAPEX Planning, Capital Budgets Controls, requisitions, usage control and monitoring, maintenance schedules and cycles, custodial responsibility, and existence verification
- Record to Report: Data integrity and faithful representation, classification, account accuracy and existence, provisions, and collectability.
- Detailed data analytics across projects performed by Financial System Auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Registered with ICPAK/IIA or CISA
- At least 5 years’ experience
- ACL advanced knowledge.
- Ability to set up ACL projects.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured