REPORTING TO Country CEO
DEPARTMENT Sales & Marketing
Overall Job Purpose
Develop & Lead a professional B2C Sales and Marketing function, generating demand that will consistently deliver growth in alignment with overall organization’s strategy.
Formulate and Execute B2C Sales & Marketing Plans to ensure that the Company consistently achieves it’s growth targets and Profitability projections.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
● An advanced degree in Business, Management or Sales and Marketing related field.
● A professional certification in sales and marketing preferably in CIM.
RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
● A minimum of 8 years leadership experience in Sales Management & Business Development in a highly competitive commercial environment in a Senior Sales management position;
● Experience in an FMCG or similar manufacturing business environment
● Evidence of having successfully developed and lead the implementation of a new route-to-market strategy for existing and completely new products & services
● Demonstrated understanding of commercial markets (particularly for FMCGs) and fresh approaches to drive revenue growth
● Demonstrated ability to cultivate long-term relationships, build diverse networks and leverage on these networks to secure new business.
● Demonstrated knowledge of effective sales skills and behavior, in order to secure and maintain durable and profitable customer demand.
● Excellent understanding of the impact of decisions and actions on the relevant stakeholders.
FUNCTIONAL/ TECHNICAL SKILLS
● Ability to forge and manage a diverse team, eliciting insights from them for the achievement of the sales strategy
● Creative and naturally curious; comfortable with complexity, and find unconventional solutions by thinking out of the box.
● Results oriented; can work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
● Excellent contract negotiation experience with a high rate of successfully closing deals.
● Communication Skills: Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills for effective communication with staff, customers and external partners.
● Analytical: Should have the ability to evaluate product/market situations and analyze raw data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches.
● Leadership: Must have a proven and successful ability to lead a group of sales staff towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and enhanced revenue generation, while displaying exceptional leadership skills and confidence.
● Excellent Customer Service, Customer Relationship and interpersonal Skills
● Self-motivated, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable to business growth fluctuations, work comfortably and effortlessly in group settings, be a persuasive and charismatic individual, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and work well under the pressure of stringent deadlines.
● Strong leadership skills with ability to influence with integrity
● Energized, positive, passionate and confident.
● Flexible - Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends and holidays.