Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
The Billing Specialist is responsible for overseeing the billing process in their specific areas for our Cotiviti clients. Their duties include processing invoicing and supporting reporting, maintaining organized financial records, collaborating with other departments, and resolving client questions and issues relating to invoices. Since this job will be based remotely, all interviews will be conducted virtually.
- Review and process invoices in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy for all aspects of client invoices, including fee rate.
- Responsible for gathering additional billable items from Clients and Data Operations
- Updates billing spreadsheets with monthly memberships, new pricing, escalations, and additional items.
- Properly record entries under GAAP in accordance with the company’s policy, as needed.
- Recommend internal processes and queries to ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Interface with Corporate Accounting and Financial Planning & Analysis groups as needed
- Assist with documenting processes, identifying control gaps, and implementing remediation for specified areas
- Be proactive and share your knowledge with the team and other departments
- Offer assistance whenever possible, especially to manager and other team members
- Provide periodic status update to manager
- Ad-hoc projects
- Complete all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3-5 years of transactional invoicing experience
- Ability to solve meticulous problems using analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, accurate and detailed oriented
- Ability to recognize concerns and willingness to ask questions
- Aptitude and desire to learn
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Self-starter / team player
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and within prescribed time constraints; must be flexible
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- No adverse environmental conditions expected.
- Must be able to provide a dedicated, secure work area.
- Must be able to provide high-speed internet access / connectivity and office setup and maintenance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured