• Minimum Qualification : Bachelor
• Experience Level : Mid level
• Experience Length : 3 years
Key Responsibilities :
• Supervision of all the staff within the branch.
• Manage the performance of the team within the branch.
• Work with HR department on handling staff related issues.
• Encourage the team to grow by providing coaching and training.
• Manage outsourced rider services to be able to deliver the goods and services to the customer on time.
• Manage the security team to be able to report the correct information of items leaving the branch.
• Work with HR department to effectively manage leave and absenteeism.
• Oversee stock control, stock levels and stock reconciliation.
• Identify the fast-moving goods within the branch and ensure full stock of items is available.
• Monitor the achievement of the sales team at the branch.
• Provide feedback, support and coaching to the branch sales team.
• Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
• Be able to sell and achieve personal sales targets.
• Process Credit notes for customers and confirm returned goods.
• Evaluate the processes and come up with better ways of working to ensure efficiency of work for the team.
• Must have a bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Sales, Automotive Engineering / Supply Chain.
• Must have at least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role in Automotive Industry.
• Must have Sales experience in the Automotive industry.
• IT Savvy with a quick understanding of ERP systems .
• Proactive individual who understands how to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to plan, monitor & forecast for resources in the branch, reconcile cash & product and monitor product movements.
• Service delivery orientated with strong commercial awareness.
• Good people management skills and ability to motivate a team to achieve set targets.
• High level of energy, integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and being results-oriented.
• Able to identify opportunities for innovation and implementation of best practices.