Our Client, one of the leading players in the East African motor industry with exclusive distribution of different automotive brands both medium and heavy commercial, is looking to recruit a Branch Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving or exceeding unit sales targets allocated to the branch and ensure the smooth functioning of the showroom as well as the performance of branch staff. He or she Must have at least 7 years’ experience in direct selling of consumer-direct durables, 4 years should be in a managerial position. Candidates with prior working experience working as a Branch Manager in the automotive sector will have an added advantage.
• Ensuring that the sales standards for the location are achieved and maintained.
• Ensuring that budgeted unit sales and gross margins for the branch are achieved or exceeded.
• Guiding, motivating and controlling location staff to maximise their performance.
• Identifying the staff’s developmental needs, communicate these to the relevant unit so that the needful can be organized.
• Ensuring that the organization’s procedures are adhered to while handling cash and account receivables.
• Ensuring the proper implementation of the organization’s credit control policy.
• Control the location’s new vehicle stock for security and availability.
• Ensuring proper upkeep and maintenance of the branch’s premises and assets.
• Bachelor’s degree (an MBA in business administration, sales or relevant field is an advantage)
• MUST have more than 7 years of proven working experience as a branch manager in the automotive industry or a relevant role.
• Candidates with prior experience managing a branch in the automotive industry will have an added advantage.
• Good marketing and customer care skills.
• Sound leadership, planning analytical, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Must have impeccable communication skills.
• MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 400,000 – 450,000 (Approx. 4,000 – 4,500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Management.
Location: Mombasa, Kenya.
Deadline: 12th December 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.