Create compelling decks on different topics as required by the CPO.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Victory Farms aims to be the most sustainable fish platform on the planet whilst it scales to feed 2 billion Africans in the coming 2 decades. Currently, VF is sub-Saharan Africa’s fastest growing fish platform, and the largest Fish platform in East Africa. We have operations on the Kenyan side of Lake Victoria, and distribution capacity throughout Kenya while we build operations in Lake Kivu in Rwanda as well through our sister company Kivu Choice. The Company has the highest standards for performance, execution, culture, and integrity, with best-in-class talent from across the globe.
Based in Nairobi, with occasional travel to the Farm
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Create compelling decks on different topics as required by the CPO.
• Preparation of business partnership proposals and pitch documents.
• Develop business and financial plans / models.
• Take lead in developing budgets.
• Develop, & implement a budget M&E system and submit monthly reports.
• Make recommendations on improving budget performance
• Coordinate the planning and preparation of grant proposals; Including creating concept notes and proposals, donor pitch documents, and program strategy documents.
• Provide guidance and assistance in the interpretation of funding agency regulations and requirements.
• Monitor and coordinate the administration of post-award grants to ensure that budgeting and administrative policies, procedures, and agency requirements are being followed.
• Monitor, allocate & administrate grant expenditures appropriately.
• Develop, implement & supervise a grants M&E system and oversee routine activities.
• Manage administrative problems and/or budget changes occurring during the awarded granting period.
• Primary administrative assistant to the CPO
• Any other duty assigned by the CPO.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any business-related field
• Excellent in verbal & written communication
• Financial literacy
• Strong research ability
• Highly organized
• Excellence in Excel & Power Point
• Marketing background a plus
• Status: Full time
• Benefits: Included
• Salary: Competitive, based on experience
• Location: 80% Nairobi 20% Farm
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget