1. Developing new markets by planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
2. Pitching for new opportunities with an objective of increasing value for existing customers while attracting new ones.
3. Developing marketing and product strategies for the company products
4. Ensure customer satisfaction by maximizing on their feedback
5. Ensuring sales agreements and terms are adhered to
6. In liaison with the production manager and management ensure minimum stock levels are maintained for the market.
7. Should have experience in setting up business from scratch and managing East Africa Operations.
8. Business development, Sales and Travelling will be a major part of the profile.
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering with experience in Marketing/Business Development
2. 5 – 6 Yrs. Experience in the same capacity
3. Experience with Steel Products (Pre-Engineered Steel Structure, Tubes, Steel Pipes) and Wastewater Management Systems is a must.
4. Experience in general trading and industrial solar systems will be preferred.
5. Good interpersonal skills
6. Good management, planning and organizing skills.