Business Reporting Analyst
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The Business Reporting Analyst will provide reporting capability/support to the business. Developing existing reports more efficiently, along with creating new reports as requested. This role will be part of a core central Reporting Team, ensuring a centralized standard methodology and approach. Providing the business with suits of reports, which they can run timely and accurately
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Business Reporting Analyst
Position Title Business Reporting Analyst
Department/Business Unit Finance
Reporting to Chief Finance Officer / Finance Manager
Direct reports None
The Business Reporting Analyst will provide reporting capability/support to the business. Developing existing reports more efficiently, along with creating new reports as requested. This role will be part of a core central Reporting Team, ensuring a centralized standard methodology and approach. Providing the business with suits of reports, which they can run timely and accurately.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Development of standard reports for the business
• Ad Hoc reporting but only where existing reporting is not adequate
• Train and support the business with ‘Self Service’ reporting, through the development of Dashboard/Scorecard management for Sales Management Systems.
• Quota assignment, management and tracking.
• SPIFF execution, reporting. (E.g. Selling training course bonus payments).
• Quota plan design/management for all non ECP
• Forecast/actuals/plan tracking and reporting
• Customer analytics.
• Execution of Service’s quota's to first line manager
• Vendor rebate reporting
• Customer rebate co-ordination
• Testing the integrity of the reported data for new reports
• Testing and reconciling existing reports where problems are identified
• Reconcile internal data to externally created reports
• Self-motivated, driven to solve issues and design solutions as required through a strong and clear understanding of the business, where WestconGroup are in the market today, and where they want to be in the future. Willing to travel.
• Strong attention to detail, getting it right through the careful analysis of the situation and what is required from a reporting point of view, understanding the effects of the reports, and their importance.
• Service orientated, ensuring that the role becomes the central point to go to for reports that need developing, changing or for general questions. Internal Customers will be vital.
• Committed to quality and accuracy
• Ability to learn new systems quickly and experience with many systems
• Use of in-depth analysis
• MS Excel to a high level
• Comfortable dealing with large volumes of data, numbers and statistics
• All IT skills are desirable
• Ability to develop alternative reporting solutions to support a continually evolving business environment
• Advanced Excel, Business Objects, Compass, Business Objects, Hyperion and SAP
• Knowledge of statistics
• Minimum Requirements:
- At least four (4) years' hands-on experience in a Financial Accounting / Analyst role within a busy environment (Post graduate studies will be an added advantage)
- Understanding of basic accounting and financial reporting principles and reporting standards
- Great business acumen
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- Professional certification in Accounting / Finance or similar from a well-known institution
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency
• Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent data analytics skills and presentation skills
- Accuracy in reporting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with the entire organization in a multi-cultural setting
- Proactive and self-driven
- Quick learner and adaptable to business environment requirements
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees with this job title. This job description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, tasks and/or skills required of employees with this title. An employee may be required to perform other related duties not listed on this job description provided that such duties are characteristic of such classification. In addition, job descriptions may be altered to accommodate the needs of the company and new responsibilities may be added to this current job description
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured