LOCATION: Full-day online job
• Maintain and build relationships with key managers and customers.
• Provide reports and audio recordings of each conversation with the customer.
• Work closely with the various departments in the company to ensure accurate follow-up.
• Sales skills
• Be prepared to call customers who have complaints every working day
• A bachelor’s degree in Business Studies and/ or Marketing qualification.
• At least 2-5 years experience working/worked in a Sales environment.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to build relationships quickly
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload
• Ability to analyze given information and propose options of solution
• Work to tight deadlines
• Articulate and confident
• Highly organized
• Excellent communicator
• Good interpersonal skills and friendly
• Commitment to high-quality service delivery
• A flexible “can-do” approach
• Enthusiastic and flexible
• Reliable and Willing
• Competency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Interpersonal Skills
• People Management Skills.
• Strong internet connection
• Personal computer or laptop
• Headset and ability to record outbound calls
Salary: 24000-58000 kes