Candidates must be able to respond to the needs of customers and provide products/services information to customers via Inbound & Outbound calls, Emails, and Live Chat in a friendly & timely manner. Evaluate problems and complaints of the callers and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage a high volume of Inbound/Outbound Phone, Email & Chat contacts from customers who are calling with questions or need assistance with their issues
- Full understanding of how to deliver a positive customer journey whilst maintaining strict call handling KPIs
- Proactively maintaining knowledge, checking, self-educating, and implementing client updates, processes, guidelines, and policies
- Liaison with other departments to resolve customer issues
- Communicate effectively and with a positive tone with peers and your manager
- Contribute to a high-performance and friendly workplace culture
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers, clients, and other stakeholders through open and interactive communication
- Achieve the client and Influx’s KPIs (Call Handling, Email, Chat, CSAT & QA quotas)
- Strong knowledge in understanding the importance of maintaining ownership in handling customer complaints, until you feel it is appropriate to escalate.
- Deliver on your promises and obligations to drive an exceptional customer experience
- Minimum 2 years proven customer support experience or experience as a call center representative
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, English Language must be clear, no native accen
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as the ability to handle a difficult customer call
- We operate 24/7 and work on a rotating roster - you must be OK to work weekends on any allocated shift
- Empathetic and display the necessary soft skills required for customer support
- Ability to take ownership of the situations
- Happy to be empowered to work with little supervision
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and not get frustrated
- Track record of achieving KPIs and delivering strong CSAT scores
Internet and Device Requirement :
- Minimum 15mbps wired internet connection
- Minimum i5 processor or i3 processor 6th generation
- Minimum 8GB Ram
- Wired headset
- Quiet working environment
- (NO CHROMEBOOKS, NO LINUX OS)
- The flexibility of working from home without having to go to the office
- An international and diverse work atmosphere :)
- Extensive opportunities to learn from, and work with high-performing colleagues in a fast-paced environment
If you feel that this role is for you, please feel welcome to apply!
Influx provides customer service for brands and tech companies on-demand, 24/7, every day of the year (including holidays). To achieve this, our operation includes agents and managers working around the globe.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured