In performing their duties, call center sales representatives receive inbound calls from customers to interact with the callers and identify their needs or issues.
They assist customers by providing solutions to their problems, appropriately replying their queries and offering them advice and recommendations useful in avoiding similar issues.
They also ensure to follow set communication guidelines in addressing various customer issues.
Usually, call center sales representatives attempt to build a positive work relationship with customers to enhance the image and public perception of their company.
They place outbound calls to customers to promote and conduct sales of their products and services.
Their role also involves managing several inbound calls to ensure timely response.
Call center sales executive in fulfilling their work description ensure call records are properly stored and maintained in the call center database.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES CALL CENTER SALES REPRESENTATIVES
• Receive inbound calls from customers to interact with them and identify their needs or issues
• Provide telecommunication solutions and recommendations to customers via telephone calls
• Follow set communication guidelines in addressing the needs and problems faced by customers
• Build positive work relationship with customers to enhance the image and public perception of a company
• Place outbound calls to customers to promote new products and services
• Oversee the timely management of outgoing and incoming calls
• Ensure call records are properly stored and organized in a call center database
• Maintain a courteous and friendly disposition when interacting with customers irrespective of their temperament
• Ensure daily shift call quotas and set targets are achieved
• Conduct research to identify solutions and answers to difficult client issues
• Follow set procedures to ensure equipment and devices are operational
• Provide periodic reports to company management on work activities
• Oversee the processing and implementation of orders, applications and forms submitted by customers
• Monitor trends in customer calls and alerts management in event of any suspicious activity
• Upsell products and services to customers when providing telecommunication solutions
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge – for Call Center Sales executive
• Diploma and an ability to use or quickly adapt to CRM programs and other related computer programs.
• Communication Skills: Call center sales reps are able to interact with customers using appropriate language to identify issues and provide OTA assistance
• Customer Service Skill: They are skilled in politely addressing customers, they exercise lots of patience and tolerance in resolving caller issues
• Problem-solving Skill: Call center sales representatives are able to identify customer challenges and provide solutions that address such problems.
Salary range ksh 30,000-40,000