You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
An excellent call center manager must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. As a call center manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
• Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
• Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
• Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
• Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
• Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
• Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
• Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
• Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
• Proven experience as call center manager or similar position
• Experience in customer service is required
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
• Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
• Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
• Positive and patient
• High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
• Certified Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus