Cashier & Hotel Managers to Work Abroad
We require qualified cashiers and hotel managers to work abroad in Saudi Arabia. You must be between 24-39 years old, and proficient in computer and accounting software. Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
• Proficiency in using various computer accessories such as invoice printing devices and product code readers.
• Ability to use database programs.
• Proficiency in mathematical operations.
• Communication skills with others.
• Ability to arrange tasks and manage time in a distinctive way.
• Working to gain customers trust and satisfaction.
• Receiving customers.
• Managing transactions with customers by cash registers.
• Reviewing and inspecting merchandise and ensure pricing accuracy.
• Inventory and collect payments whether in cash or credit cards.
• Issuing receipts, refunds or changes.
• Redeem coupons and purchase vouchers.
• Monitor and follow up on the available stock of products and submit an order for new products before stock runs out.
• Resolving customer complaints, guiding them and providing necessary information.
• Keep exit areas clean and tidy.
• Track budget transactions and report any discrepancies.
• Follow up on exchanges and returns of products.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.