He/she will be responsible for collecting cash, Mpesa, receipts from customers. He/she will also ensure change is accurately and efficiently given. The successful candidates Must have at least 1-2 years’ working experience as a cashier.
• Process accurate receipts in the ERP receipts.
• Liaise with tele sales to ensure accurate processing.
• For unknown Mpesa receipts contact the payer & follow up until resolved.
• Ensure dispatch/drivers submit cash collections daily.
• Follow up process for refunds.
• Follow the process for customer receipts, allocation & approvals.
• Maintain cash control over the register drawer and verify amounts are correct.
• Answer customer questions as they arise accurately.
• Ensure cashier’s area is clean.
• All documents are submitted to filling daily.
• Help with other tasks as needed including audit schedules & suppliers.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Must be CPA (K) or ACCA finalist.
• Must have a minimum 1-2 years working experience handling money and working with a cashier.
• Must have the ability to read and understand instructions.
• Must be comfortable handling cash.
• Must have strong customer service skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 40,000 - 50,000/= (Approx. 400 -500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Deadline: 6th November 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***