• As Claims Analyst you analyse claims in respect of client medical costs.
• You deal with doctor fees and hospitalization invoices for employees in international companies and intergovernmental institutions
• You analyse reimbursements according to the contract agreements and assess, code and calculate them using a computerised claims processing system.
• You pass communications to the communication team to solve or pre-empt any possible issues with your stakeholders.
• You take responsibility/ownership of complex cases. You handle them accurately and with the personal attention that is required.
• You keep your knowledge up to date with respect to the medical information necessary for handling
• claims and you take part in trainings to ensure you are up to date with policies, processes and other required information.
• You are attentive to inaccuracies in the files and communicate them to your team leader/departmental head.
• You have an active knowledge of English which you are not afraid to use in interactions with both internal and external parties and you can read, write and understand French.
• You are prompt, precise and good with numbers.
• You have an eye for detail and you are known to work meticulously.
• You can work individually and make correct decisions, always keeping customer centricity as guiding principle through everyday work;
• You are flexible and quickly adapt to ever-changing work processes.
• You are aware of the sensitivity and delicacy of the information you handle.
• You are proactive, ensuring a smooth workflow and taking into account the needs of your client.
• You are a team-player, sharing best practices on processes and procedures with your colleagues.
• You can familiarize yourself quickly with computer applications.