• You acquire information from these clients about escalated files or overarching subjects. You pass this info on to the involved departments.
• You work closely together with the team of Client Manager/Executives and support her/him in managing these local clients.
• You give presentations to the clients and this both remote and at the client’s premises about the content and/or changes to their medical care package (always in consultation with the client)
• You take up an intermediary role representing our client’s interests towards the Network team for your region and make specific visits on assignment from Provider Relations or in connection with specific files.
• You flag sensitive cases to the Team Manager Claims Units globally.
• Answer incoming questions in Service Cloud appropriately, paying special attention to response times.
• You will set up regular remote member calls with the client’s populations.
• You have a master degree or equivalent by experience
• You have at least 5 years experience in a customer/client facing role.
• Basic medical knowledge and a strong interest in the evolutions of the medical world is a surplus.
• You have excellent knowledge of Portuguese and English.
• You are willing to travel up to 30-40% of your time.
• You are always looking for solutions.
• You are sociable: correct, professional and at ease in contact with different stakeholders (individual insured, contact persons of the organisations, colleagues and persons in charge).
• You have excellent communication skills, you are able to communicate your own point of view and point of view of the company in a smooth, clear and, if necessary, diplomatic way.
• You have excellent presentation skills, also for larger groups
• You are a team player.
• You are looking for a professional experience in an international context, where you can fully use your skills working on financial, insurance and accounting issues.
• A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
• A dynamic, and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
• Competitive Salary gross with extralegal benefits and international medical cover.