The Client Service Executive will assist the Account Manager in ideas’ presentation, ensuring the ideas remain faithful to the brief and that is kept within the time frame and budget.
The Client Service Executive along with the entire Client Service team will be responsible for developing strong relationships with Clients and contributing to new business development. Working with senior management to come up with innovative strategies across digital platforms.
The most important task in account management is to design the brief; a well targeted brief can be the making of a great campaign. The Client Service Executive will be responsible for project meetings, for managing the work of the team i.e. project management and performing a range of related administrative functions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Responsible for liaising between the Client and the internal staff to coordinate projects.
• Manage administrative and managing Clients accounts, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget.
• Meeting and liaising with Clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
• Working with the Account Manager to brief team and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
• Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the Client and the Company by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
• Presenting creative work to Clients for approval or modification;
• Handling budgets, managing costs, doing quotations and invoicing Clients;
• Writing Client contact reports and work reports;
• Undertaking administration tasks;
• Arranging and attending meetings;
• Making 'pitches' to win new business for the Company.
• Develop and maintain a customer database
• Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
• Develop and make presentations of Company products and services to current and potential Clients.
• Develop sales proposals, respond to RFPs, ROIs, RFQs, EOI and Tenders
• Maintain sales activity records and reports while following up on sales activity
• Respond to sales inquiries by phone, electronically or in person
• Manage Petty Cash
• Get up to speed on Social Media Management & Online PR, Online Media Management and Content Management through coaching by supervisor
Skills and Qualifications
• A Diploma/Bachelor’s degree preferably in Customer Service and Front Office Management, or Social Sciences
• At least two years of experience leading customer service teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive, results-oriented, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must have good problem solving and analytical skills as well as decision making abilities
• Must have good leadership and supervisory skills coupled with hands on experience in mentoring and coaching staff
• Must be a fast learner.
• Ability to multi-task, good organization and planning skills
• Must be customer-oriented and have the ability to deal calmly and positively with different types of personalities and people from various walks of life
• Computer Literacy: Ability to use standard software packages such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook