We are looking for independent-thinkers who want to help disrupt Human Management with exciting technology, working at the core to help establish Client on-boarding into HQZen – in-house Tech.The goal will be to provide excellent customer service and support to Clients both locally and globally throughout their use of the Tech.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: 1 year
You will be responsible for working with our team to continue the Client Journey in BPOSeats through the lens of HQZen.
- Documenting Client feedback and suggestions.
- Understanding Customer Experience by properly implementing HR workflows.
- Serving as the primary contact of on-boarding of new Clients and training of HQZen.
- Implementing the HQZen On-boarding process efficiently.
- Communicating with Clients verbally through virtual meetings and face-to-face discussions and non-verbally through email coordination and report making.
- Monitoring Clients to ensure a over-all experience with the company’s services.
- Building relationships with Clients and ensuring they are satisfied with the company’s services.
- Creating reports on Client activity such as usage, problems encountered and issue resolution.
- Outstanding organizational and attention-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Critical thinking
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Emphatic behavior
- Patience and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply but must have initiative and quick learning skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.