To provide health care to patients and continuously evaluate and improve the quality of care provided to meet patient management goals. The overall responsibility will be restoration of a patient’s optimum health by performing health assessments, running diagnostic tests, prescribing medication, creating treatment plans.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities are outlined as follow:
· Assess and manage patients.
· Give prescriptions to patients.
· Call for Doctor in cases with complications.
· Inform the Doctor in charge about cases where referral to other hospitals is considered.
· Ensure equipment’s/instruments at your disposal are in good working order.
· Get updates from the pharmacy about the drugs in store and the stock balance.
· Do ward rounds.
· Instruct and/or inform nurses on procedures to follow in caring for patients in the ward.
· Instruct and/or alert other medical staff about the safety precautions to be taken especially during epidemic outbreaks.
· Assist in the treatment room.
· Keep statistics and patient records.
· Ensure confidentiality of patient records is maintained.
· Keep workstation clean.
· Have weekly meeting with the Medical Doctor and the hospital Administrator
· Health and Safety activities.
· Secure the instruments/equipment at your disposal.
· Prepare lectures for CME presentations.
· Any other job assigned.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured